View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
do you have any other information otherwise? I know a private seller can make two accounts and be the 'high bidder' on one of them and cancel the sale between their two accounts..i just don't see probstein in cahoots with 2000 consignors to cancel a sale afterwards........

A consignor risks having to be a high bidder and paying a buyers premium on their own card if they win it at an auction house....if they have two or more accounts and they 'win' their card..there is zero chance.....that's what my opinion is based on...

you think if it was a private account for the 1952 mantle psa 8..with some guy with 50 feeback theres less of a chance he would shill it then pwcc?

go consign a card to pwcc/probstein and win your own consignment with them and tell me what happens...if you are too scared to do it..that proves my point......
Why do you choose to overlook PWWC has come on this forum and said they have let people shill their own auction in the past. It has also been proven several times that people have shilled their consignments with Probstein with him knowing it and doing nothing about it.

I like your funny weird posts but in all seriousness are they done just to troll?