View Single Post
Old 02-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Administrator

Default Does anyone know this seller?

Posted By: Steve Fields

Listen you guys. I have had these cards for several years. I am not a scammer I am not a fraud, and i am not one of those guys who trys to take advantage of the less expierenced Ebayers. I am just selling off some cards that I had and that's that. If I am going to be hounded then I will have to take other steps so that my auctions are not hurt by misleading fellow ebayers. I am sending the bulk of these cards into Beckett first thing tomorrow. I will deal in slabbed cards because it does make more sense to get the most out of a collection that has made me and my family very proud to own. Please be on the lookout for these to go back up on the market with a BVG grade. It's hard to be an honest person and read these horrible remarks be people who do not know me. I had several emails by Frank and others saying to put down a full money back gaurantee on my items and I will be left alone by the community. So, I did as asked. As soon as I changed up my auctions and wording I was hit even harder. So, I was in a no win situation period. I can only offer my feedback rating as to who I am....and that I would never sell anything knowing it was a fake. NEVER in a million years, it's not worth the money to screw innocent people over. I took down my auctions to try and get some good faith from your community, instead of that people are thinking I am manufacturing my own cards...LOL...How silly can that be? A lot of you are paranoid because of the jerks out there who screwed you over in the past. I give you my word I am not one of those people. I have given my phone # out to anyone who wishes to test me on what I say. Again...949-292-7605 your trust and support is needed so I may further pursue and prosper from my Rather large vintage collection. Thanks for your time