View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 08:57 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
I think we can all agree that flirting with someone,while inappropriate in some situations, is not that big a deal in others. There is a lot of distance between flirting with someone and repeatedly demanding sex as a way of getting ahead professionally, pushing someone against a wall, locking them in an office, or worse.
I also do think along with the power dynamic you need to see who the alleged victim is

I think most of you thought lawrence was a 22 year old out of college lady getting a foothold in the business.

instead she is a big time attorney and professor and oversaw 45 attorneys who each of those lawyers had to making over 6 figures.....she likely has over millions in earnings in her career..... the law firms she worked for (in a management role )are the top earners in the country

i think the wolf and the lamb are a bit reversed here......she didnt mind the attention and was not naive.....im sure any of her male colleagues were not inviting Bucci for carrot cake and arranging late night dinners..