View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 11:48 AM
Glenn

Default Dealer Booths & Inventory/ National

I will be there - Booth # 453 - with my usual and "unusual" eclectic grouping of 19th century to turn-of-century sports cards and memorabilia and Americana/ non sports. I have a nice grouping of 19th century to 1920s Boxing stuff...some cards and some memorabilia.

The memorabilia side concentrates more on the historical and advertising & display side, further concentrating mostly on "smalls"...all over the place, including figural items, cigar artwork, labels & boxes, cardboard advertising fans; a nice 1888 parlor game; etc.

On the card side I will have a large grouping of N172 Old Judges, almost all nice images, although technical grades will range from SGC 10/ PSA 1 through SCG 84/ PSA 7, plus I will have a couple of N173 OJ Cabinets and a couple of N690 Kalamazoo Bats. I will also have some larger and the largest size women baseball cabinets. I will have several eclectic Wagner items. Plus I will have a few T3s, including Cobb & Lajoie; some S81 baseball silks; and some assorted E & D cards.

Please stop by & say hello. I will also have complimentary candy (mostly chocolates).

Glenn Mechanick