View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 02:26 PM
Chris

Default Toddlers and Game Used Gear

i have my game used stuff pretty safely displayed in my basement, which, unfortunately, also contains my laundry room. When my son comes down to help with laundry, he’s recently started grabbing one of my game used bats off the wall and dragging it around the place. Today he decided it would be fun to hit it against an uncut sheet of baseball cards I have displayed on the wall.

Does the additional use add to the value? What about the drool, the snot, and the random toddler diseases he keeps picking up that I’m sure he transfers to the bats?

[Disclaimed in case I try to sell anything in the future: the only game used stuff he has access to are my bats, my good bats are protected by bat tubes, and the cheap bats are by players that never made much of their baseball careers and are so hammered anywway that you couldn’t detect any additional wear anyway. The Dismaland artwork that he decided to drag around is another story....]

Last edited by Bestdj777; 12-29-2018 at 03:01 PM.