View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 12:38 PM
Jim D

i wasnt trying to argue or anything, just stating what i thought.

I dont watch alot of hockey anymore either.... growing up in Edmonton and getting to go to Oiler games during the hay day, seeing 3 Stanleys won live in person, i was spoiled. Grant Fuhr was my idol, he had signed all of my goalie equipment back then.

I lost alot of interest in hockey when it became all about the "business" then the game. I wish they would drop about 6 or 8 teams from the league.

I still do watch occasionally, but for me, its not the same anymore. I do watch playoff hockey as it tends to be more intense, more about the game then the stats. The olympics was great hockey to watch... The olympics were about the game, not about money!

About Sydney, Id take Ovechkin any day over Crosby! But Crosby takes more abuse then any other player inthe league.

I wouldnt have normally watched the Pens-Wings game but it was on early here and the only other thing on tv ws religious programs. It turned out to be a good intense game.

I guess the point i was trying to make is , i can watch a game like that without bias because i dont cheer for either team.... When you cheer for a certain team, you tend to be a little bias....

It is better to be quiet and thought of as a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!