View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 10:24 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by abothebear View Post
Part of this story is the trade aspect. Not everyone does it, but looking through the logbook, almost everyone has. It isn't just a visit from Buck - here today and gone tomorrow. An exchange is made on both sides, and a link in a chain is forged between you and your trade partners, and through them, to everyone who has participated in Buck's journey. Send me a PM about setting up a trade (The last few times I've traded I think we just exchanged addresses and picked something fun out ourselves, no haggling). These are nominal trades, largely of comparable pre-war quality (but not comparable value. what could equal The great traveller's rarity, celebrity, and provenance?). There may have been a few times when the action for Buck was hot enough to consider offers before settling on a trade partner, but I doubt it. In other words, if you want him, all you've got to do is PM me, and we'll exchange addresses, I'll send "Large Ass" Herzog to you, and you'll send me whatever floats your boat. Good trade.
When you get Buck back do they get their trade back?
I used to just send Buck to whomever wanted to take him.

Last edited by Leon; 01-20-2023 at 10:25 PM.