View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 04:05 PM
Chase

I disagree with almost 100% of what snowman posts but he is far from an enemy of the hobby even with his stance on doctoring or cozy feelings towards Brent/PWCC. I am not 100% sure he has been 100% transparent with the extent of either of those positions but that aside, my rub is that he always posts an an authority on absolutely every topic and with extreme arrogance.

Fact is that he is not an authority on almost every topic he posts on and the things he posts are very absurd and filled with flawed logic. What he is, is a person just like the rest of us, who has an opinion. And even if you have a strong opinion, make sure you that it is conveyed as just that and if you are unwilling, as he is, to admit you are wrong, then it leaves most people being annoyed.

And despite what it may appear, I like having him here. Not because I goof on him but I like that he brings a different perspective or point of view to the discussion. Just as I have not taken his GFY personally I hope I have not conveyed disdain or disrespect to him in my posts to him and about him. I figured him for a guy who has to have VERY thick skin but again I do not have the same super powers that he has based on how he carries himself so I could be wrong. But ya almost have to have thick skin if you are gonna go out on a limb as far and as often as he does.