View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 11:20 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

What did you think of 'The Door' episode?

Hated to loose Hodor, but he died a good death. Seeing the transformation of Wylis into Hodor was disturbing. I predict Bran will be haunted by that.

And thanks to Max Von Sydow for his excellent work.

I sure enjoyed Sansa giving it to Little Finger...he's such a douche.

I almost wanted to Brienne to 'open up the can' on him, but it's best that he squirm for a while.

After 'looking daggers' through the 'first' Red Priestess upon arrival at Castle Black, I get the feeling Brienne is ready to do some damage.

Was it me, or did I detect a little drool at the corner of her mouth when the possibility of her dispatching Little Finger was brought up?

Yarys was quite shook up by the 'new' Red Priestess (who is sexy as hell by the way - no body doubles for her either please) - never seen that side of him.

I thought the farewell scene between Daenerys and Jorah was great. He's a good character and I hope he accomplishes his mission and returns- but I don't give him good odds on that.

Overall, a fairly emotional episode, but I thought it was a good one.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente

Last edited by clydepepper; 05-24-2016 at 11:22 PM.