View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

The actual act that is illegal is not the trimming of the card, or submitting it to PSA to try to get a number grade, or selling it. I don't know why folks continue to ask why these things are illegal and then act like they don't get it when someone explains fraud. The illegal part is when you do this over and over and DON'T DISCLOSE it to the buyers when you know the fact is the card is altered and doesn't deserve a number grade. This is fraud. Simple. This isn't a hard concept to grasp people. They are misrepresenting what they are selling and doing it on purpose to get more money than they should from buyers that are being duped. Over and over again. The actual trimming of the card isn't what the lawyers are saying is illegal. Submitting the trimmed card to a TPG is not what they are saying is illegal. Lying to the buyers to get record sales is where the fraud starts.

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here