View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Administrator

Default O/T: Great Night Tonight

Posted By: jay behrens

The only pain the ass celebrity I had to deal with was Bill Cosby. He was the last person I ever expect to be a total jerk. Basically, he was pissed becuase he didn't get a Black driver like he requested and I got to hear about it the whole time I was driving him. Thankfully, only for 2 hours.

The Ghetto Boys (ganster rappers) were a general pain in the ass, but nothing like Cosby.

The best tipper was Jose Feliciano. He handed me $100 bill. I asked him if he knew how much he tipped me (for those that don't know, he's blind). He said, I hope it's a hundred. Said Yep, just wanted to make sure. Most celebs don't tip. They just have their managers handle it for them.

Gwen Stefani was one of the coolest people I drove. They were performing at an outdoor venue that night at an all day concert. She had me drive her out there so she could skateboard for awhile. No one had a clue she was skating since she blended in with all other little pink haired clones.

Drove Dennis Rodman a number of times. Never a dull moment with him

I drove lot fo Sacramento Kings players on a regular basis. Let's just say Jason Williams and Chris Weber were NOT the biggest pot smokers and drug users on the team. Always had premo seats for games whether it was from the Maloofs or regular clients who had extra tickets or luxury boxes.

Needless to say, I miss limo driving.

Jay

I've just reached Upper Lower Class. I am now officially a babe magnet for poor chicks.