Thread: REA Gary Cooper
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
A personal nudge at who? I'm honestly confused - I mentioned the straight line thing the first time this piece was brought up, and other than a rebuke by David that did not involve his presenting anything similar that WAS real, I got no response from anyone.

What you probably don't know is that I've discussed this piece with others, over the phone, so I'm rolling my eyes based on several characteristics of the piece that we've discussed, plus at the fact that it's even up for auction.
Please forgive me BUT forget the straight lines signature formation, slant , comparisons to known examplars etc argument..... These guys are SO good they will BLOW YOUR SIGNATURE COMPARISIONS OUT OF THE WATER ! Its gone beyond comparing to known examples simiply because the guys that USED to make money doing fake passports, currency etc have moved into the realm of autographs ......listen to me please , there is tremendous finincial reward in comparison and virtually NO legal consequenses .... So it is the "PERFECT STORM" for these guys ......So STOP comparing signature anaylisis because these guys draw $20.00 bills FREEHAND so easy to replicate a Babe Ruth or Lou Gehrig ???? Don't underestimate their skill level as it is far beyond what you percieve ...or could even attempt to guess