View Single Post
Old 03-24-2016, 11:35 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfireschulte View Post
I am psyched for the start of the baseball season this year - particularly, I'm looking forward to my Cubies returning to the World Series. But in the unlikely event that the Cubs don't win it all again this year, at least we have fantasy baseball. I am in a league of mostly Board members called Cardboard Junkies run with an iron fist by Mike Cave and have had a blast even though Cave stole the championship last year. I am also in two more long running fantasy leagues for a total of three. Who's looking forward to fantasy baseball and how many leagues are you in?
Don't think you're getting the crown back...it ain't happening!!!

I'm in two leagues, both h2h points leagues. The first one I stepped into, I've been a part of for several years with a bunch of friends and we do a live snake draft. The second one was birthed a few years back, which is the one Kevin is referring to...a great league with mostly board members. Kevin...that championship matchup was epic. You had me for almost the duration of the two week championship and then i mustered enough to come back on the final day...you made me sweat too damn much, lol! I have to say, Kevin...1st place followed by a 2nd place finish in the first two years is pretty darn impressive, sir. Here's to another great year!

Here are the members of our 12 team h2h points league that are also members of Net54: Kevin Farrell, Adam Goldenberg, Donnie Barnett, Bruce Carter, Ian Clarke, Adam Riley, Mark Hooks and myself. Thanks to every one of these guys for making this league what it is...it's been very fun so far and I'm looking forward to more great years with you gentlemen as long as you'll continue to come back

And thanks Leon Luckey...without the Net54 community, none of this would be possible...much thanks to you, brother!
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48