Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 03:23 PM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Scott, I hate to say this, and please take this the right way, but back away from the coffee!

Reading through this, I think you may have misinterpreted some posts and jumped the track. James seems to be neither defending nor condemning REA, just 'reporting' on an item relevant to several threads here. I have never felt that James was another Travis or Bubblebathgirl. He seems normal.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled programming....
No offense taken. I reach a critical point every now and then, and when that happens I quit walking on eggshells;in fact, I find them and stomp them . I got bent out of shape when he posted the Rosemary's photo album, and then he complained that we weren't responding the way he wanted me to. I honestly wish I had ignored his thread altogether. But I've learned.

Some people don't realize that this isn't their Facebook page - it's a freakin discussion forum. It must really be frustrating to such people to not have the Facebook option of simply deleting unwanted responses.

Okay, I'll take your advice and avoid caffeine for a few hours. I do drink a lot of it.

Last edited by Runscott; 05-01-2013 at 03:24 PM.