View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsFan View Post
Travis....Lets get this straight...I OFFERED the Item to you for SALE...I NEVER ASKED for Your Opinion on "What it was worth?" Wow Are You Serious??? Ahh I was Selling it and you wrote you whole Novella and I said then as I do Now...I have had several boxing experts look at it with the same opinion, then to make sure it was sent to JSA. They Authenticated It!..It Is REAL...Your Not Happy with That then Go Get Certified as A Autograph Expert...Until That Time Your an AMATEUR

there is no certification as an autograph expert. you are right, you asked me if i wanted to buy it and i said no because it is worth zero.

i offered to show you why i thought it wasnt good, and you didnt want to know.

please give me the names of your experts.

please give me exemplars that show the rr's or the upright slant.

here is a joe louis by psa that is a real beauty. do you still think they are good at boxing? it has the psa sticker on it. do you need a couple dozen more jsa "authentications" to convince you. Because I have as many as you can ask for.

What should i show next, the john l. sullivan secretarial with jsa cert, that jsa refused to show exemplars for, OR the james jeffries hotel registry all signed in the same hand that jsa certed, OR, the jack johnson boxing card "signed" by jack johnson a few years after his death, where his death is actually stated on the back of the card, that american memorabilia offered up with "jsa certification", OR the numerous other joe louis signatures with jsa certs that are real beauties, OR the 11 bad max schmelings that were listed at a major auction house with jsa auction loa's that were pulled in disgrace.

OR the wife signed sonny liston autographed paper pad that jsa said was good. OR the PREPRINTED Mike Tyson "signed" photo that had a jsa auction loa. And then i might really get down to business and start showing something.

but they are great, right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg louis1.jpg (34.7 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg louis2.jpg (30.1 KB, 31 views)