View Single Post
Old 05-15-2016, 03:56 PM
Marc S
Marc sz.ilezy

So I bought this ball a little over a month ago. I started looking for this type of ball about 2 months ago. At first I knew nothing about mickey mantle autographs. Every night I was doing a little more research than the past night. Now I'm fully submerged and overwhelmed with what has been going on in the industry for the past 20 some years. I find it unbelievable that these greedy guys flooded there own market with fakes. And when i say flooded, they made it pour for 25+ years counting. Finding out some key players are on this site from operation bullpen does not suprise me. Honest people like myself who had nothing to do with this scam are paying the price today. They basically dismantled any trust people had in autographs. Good job guys! All trying to make a quick buck, didn't one stop to realize that collecting is a long term money maker. I guess not, I hope that short supply of money and jail time was worth it. Values of autographs would have skyrocketed by today without all these fakes. It's a shame people can't wait to cash in, instead it's easier to get a fake coa and fake sig and try to sell it to a sucker