View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 07:43 PM

All in all, it wasn't a bad fight, but Margarito isn't in the same league as Manny. I mean, step jab, step jab, and before he could pull the jab back, he was being counterpunched. And Margarito's trainer isn't in the same league as Roach either. Come on, in the 12th round they're telling him to use the jab?

I kept wondering how much different the fight would've been if it were Mayweather - Margarito and I think the outcome would have been pretty much the same, with Mayweather picking Margarito apart.

I hope Manny won't go up in weight to fight in heavier weight classes. If middle weights want to fight him, they should come down to his natural weight. As far a Manny vs Maravilla or Williams, I think Pac Man is far more accurate than either one of them, but they should come down in weight.

As a fan, I want Pacquiao v Mayweather, since I think that will be the most interesting fight in that weight class.

It's time Floyd! If you don't sign for this fight soon, you'll spend the rest of your life with the Pacquiao ghost haunting your tortured soul.

He reads this form, right