View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 03:04 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

Default '60 Mantle AS

This is a card I am planning on returning. I can't say whether an honest mistake was made or if the "oversight" was what many on here have come to expect from Battlefield. The front of the card is nice with minor touches on the corners and a light surface wrinkle (through the middle of the 0) that I did not see when bidding. The auction description mentions it so that's on me. It's really minor and even difficult to see when holding the card. Looking at it even closer, it seems obvious that the "dirt" in the 0 was cleaned up in her scan as well as possibly some discoloration/spots in the bottom edge and around the M in Mantle.

The problem I have is the back. Battlefield doesn't show scans of the back of the card, but as you will see in the description there is no mention of paper loss anywhere. Check out the back and you will see it is quite obvious.

Original Ebay Auction description: This card is part of the rare Hi # series! This card is in wonderful condition! It is 100% authentic & unaltered! This card has no creases, 4 strong corners, near perfect centering, beautiful color, awesome eye appeal, a small surface wrinkle on the front of the card, and a beautiful clean back. There are no pinholes, markings, paper loss, or any damage of that kind.
Chris J

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICKEY-MANTL...vip=true&rt=nc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60 Mantle AS.jpg (67.2 KB, 282 views)
File Type: jpg 1960 Mantle AS001.jpg (72.7 KB, 280 views)
File Type: jpg 1960 Mantle AS_back001.jpg (73.8 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg 1960 Mantle AS_back002.jpg (72.8 KB, 279 views)

Last edited by Jenx34; 07-31-2017 at 03:11 PM.