View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>shelly jaffe</b><p>Steve, the FBI set up a special program for people that wanted their money back. If Micha sent golf balls he bought from Stan's he was sent his money. If he sent the baseballs that he said I sold him I would get a letter from the probation officer and I would have refunded his money.<br />The one thing I don't understand in all of this is the fact that he had my phone number and address because it was on my certs. In an e mail he sent to me he stated that he called me on the phone. Why has it taken him eight years to tell me I sold him two items. He has asked for me to prove that I paid everyone back. I just got off the phone with Tim Fitzsimmons who said he would be happy to take Micha's call. He will attest to the fact that to the best of his knowledge I paid everyone back. He will also tell Micha that if sent any items from me tothe FBI I would be told to send him his refund. Tim can be reached at 1-520-623-4306.I also emailed Micha my number and asked to call. No reply.<br />I really think it is time for us to go back to what this thread was about. Morales and Stat Authenitics. If you think that I hurt the hobby please look at the joke that is the latest CC auction. <br /> <br /><br /><br />