View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Administrator

Default Open letter to STAT and Christopher Morales

Posted By: <b>john</b><p>I'm the former employer refereed to in Micah's post. I was present when Micah spoke to Jaffe in 2003 in Atlantic City. It was an unmemorable event. I see why Micah thinks he wasn't shot straight that day. It was Bill Flemming from Tracer code who mostly spoke. It was Bill Flemming who gave the rosy picture of Shelly, not Shelly himself. Shelly was busy with multiple conversations at the booth. Jafee never corrected Bill on any of the rosy scenarios of Shelly's past and may not have heard them.<br /><br />I personally handled the return of merchandise discussed here in either March or April of 2000 to the San Diego office of the FBI. Micah's memory and account of these events are correct.<br /><br />I've known Shelly for several years. I've had many phone conversations with Shelly.<br /><br />Micah is one of the most honest people I know.<br />I believe Shelly to be doing his best to spread good will in the autograph world.<br /><br />Since I was referenced in this post and know both parties, I called Shelly today. After speaking with Shelly, he recalls our conversation in Atlantic City. After recalling the talk, Shelly offered to pay Micah for the two items in question. You can't ask for anything better than that. End of story.