View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 03:07 PM
Todd Schultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
Well, I don't know. I think she's at least as good as some D1 players on active rosters right now. There are a lot of coaches kids on rosters at this level every year and she is a very talented basketball player. She wouldn't be who she is, or anywhere close to it. But I don't think she'd be lost out there against lower end schools.

I don't think she'd ever compete in the NBA or for a roster spot on legacy programs like Kentucky, North Carolina, etc. but they aren’t the only D1 schools. There are over 300 of them.
I'm not sure about that; in fact, I doubt it. Bobby Hurley's son played about twenty minutes total spread over 9 games this year for a pretty bad ASU team and he's not even trying out for the team next year. He's a guard and I watched a little of his play--I doubt Caitlyn would score more than once in a game of one-on-one against him, never mind how he could shoot and blow by her when he had the ball.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.