View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 11:13 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
they screwed up so many times, especially on boxing, that i am more than a little peeved. it's the number of screwups and the total disregard for any type of due diligence that allows for the ridiculous screwups that has me miffed. so i am peeved and miffed. if you only knew the half of it.

They claim that they are the world experts, isn't that just stupid? the WORLD'S experts. yeah right. There is no one in Moscow or Abu Dhabi or Jakarta that can hold a candle to them!

Bob Fitzsimmons wife signs his name for him and the worlds experts give it a cert and STILL have it up on psaautographfacts.com even after being notified, and me and mark o. figured out fitzsimmons signature eons ago and we can tell the wife and manager signed but PSA can't and then they reject Mark's real signed Fitzsimmons signed photo?

I still don't know Steve Grad's qualifications to be any type of boxing autograph authenticator, or authenticator for anything and I have been searching. No one in the boxing collectibles hobby had ever heard of him before, now he is suppose to be overlord of all of us? And as much as I see them as a complete incompetant joke, I get a cold splash of water in my face by the equally bad outfit called JSA. I mean really. They won't show exemplars. Why? What do they have to hide? Maybe they can't face up to the fact they don't know what they are doing.

They are such a joke that the joke has run its course. time to pull the plug on this joke.
I certainly see your point. Had I been collecting Boxing, I'd have to admit it would rile my feathers too. Between the PSA/JSA, the actual forgers and the FDE Rubber stampers, I know all I need to know about the industry..... and the first line to your song should be "I was, burned by THE PSA". It flows off the tongue much better.