View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 08:21 PM
Bill Boyd

one to go

The one is in the mail and should show tomorrow.

Once we have all payments, we will start a new thread. A copy of how the winner is picked will be in that thread along with the ball games picked by Graig. Any further questions and comments, photos and just plain conversation, can be entered into that thread. the winning numbers will also be placed on the first page of that thread.
Again, a special thanks to Graig, for allowing us to all to dream, and for one of those dreams to come to reality. And to Leon, for allowing us to use the best damn sports web site in the business.

This crazy half dream I had, while laying in bed, and thinking that this could work, then approaching Lance who enthusiastically convinced me to approach Graig with this idea, I had no idea that here we are, about to complete a third raffle. I still feel as excited as the first one, and I am looking forward to the final results again.

So I am going to speak on behalf of Lance, Graig and myself, when we say, and honestly mean it when we say....................THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL

Last edited by billyb; 04-21-2016 at 08:45 PM.