View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
The autograph people were already booted out of the memorabilia section for just that reason. Since they have their own forum I suppose they can do whatever they want. But no question there is a ton of arguing going on over here. They claim they love the autograph hobby, but you would never know it reading their posts.
Do I hear a motion to create a sub-sub autograph forum?

In all seriousness, this forum was actually created because many of the memorabilia guys were getting inundated with the negative autograph threads. I don't know what the solution is but there does seem to be more angst and unhappiness in this forum than elsewhere on the board. This is also the forum where I read the least threads, partly due to my interests and partly due to my general dislike of negativity. And as Adam said, I am in no way saying bad things shouldn't be pointed out but it seems they should be tempered with equal amounts (or more) of "happy" threads. Just my take......as I continue the overall board mantra of "I don't tell people what to say or not to say." Happy collecting!!