View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:39 PM
Shelly Jaf.fe

I have taken more bashing than I think anyone on this site. Yes a Felon but in the near future many of the people that you thought where Gods will join me in that title.. As Truman said" if you cant take the heat get out the kitchen." As for Ty Cobb. Who was the first person when asked told you that the Williams and the Koufax where both bad. if you where insulted that I could not get over your total obsessin with a ball cube then I am sorry You on the other hand came at me and Chris like we poisned you food. So don't ever be afraid to come on here. It seems you know just what to do when your feelings are hurt.
As for the rest of the people that are offended by what takes place here so am
Bill you are right this site was a great place for people to learn. I am proud that I hold the title to the longest thread in the history of net 54.It never would have happened if it wasn't for so many people coming together for a very important cause. We might not have all agreed but that was not important.
Last but not least. How many of you that posted on this thread are guilty of what you know say is relentless negativity.

not horrible as stated before.

Last edited by shelly; 08-20-2012 at 07:37 PM.