View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKreindler View Post
Thanks so much for all of your comments, everyone. I really appreciate the well-wishes and offers for help.

Luckily, the listing was taken down soon after the thread started, and I know that it had to be because of a combined effort from you Net54ers. So, seriously, you rule. Thank you.

I think in the end, it's an issue that I don't want to solve with a watermark. I know that it's probably the best way to have an eBay seller stay away from an image, but there's just something about having them that annoys me. Even if it's subtle, it just ends up being something I can't ignore while looking at artwork.

So in the end, I suppose I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it if it continues to happen. Or write out a form letter from a nasty fictitious lawyer.

Either way, thanks again, everyone!

Graig
When I was doing some web page construction (a LOOOOONG time ago), I seem to remember a method to prevent the copying of something on the page. I'm sure the technology has come a long way since then. Maybe your webmaster may have the answer? If nothing else, drop the dpi so it is not as easily reproduced?