Thread: T207 rarity
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 01:42 AM
Administrator

Default T207 rarity

Posted By: Dylan

When pricing T207 i noticed discrepency in card values, they were all over the place! A VG common in this set sells for 30 to 35 dollars. HOF prices differ dependent on the player ofcourse, but it seems many players with names not recognized sell for a premium, and many higher then the HOF players in this set. There seem to be a plethora of cards which would seem to be a common with much higher pricing then the commons. I would like to compile a list of those players. I am unfamilier with this set so i need help in compiling the list. I have done my best using incomplete pricing data. It's possible that some of the names listed were not rarities and instead sold for a premium due to a rare back. I want to eliminate any names I have listed that are not rarities. Any names that I am missing, which i'm sure i am missing some, i would appreciate help in adding. Also I wouldnt mind categorizing the players into a list for moderately rare and one for very rare. So if you could fill in cards i'm missing, or any that need to be deleted off the list i would be greatful! I am not using a prceguide either, tracking actual sale prices at auctions.

Almeida, Bauman, Blanding, Carey, Cunningham, Downey, Ellis, George, Gregg, Hamilton, Hartley, Herzog, Houser, Kirke, Kling, Livingston- A on shirt, Lowdermilk, Marsans, Doc Miller, Otto Miller, Ward Miller, Moriarity, Nelson, Peters, Phelan, Rath, Rasmussen, Ryan, Saier, Spratt, Tyler, Wood, Works...additionals added
Adams, Benz, Birmingham, Blackburne, Bushelman, Butcher, Donlin, Donnelly,
Fournier, Hoff, Hyatt, Kelly, Kuhn, Kutina, Lange, Lewis (I)., McCarthy, Mogridge, Moore, Pelty, Ragan, Sweeney, Weaver, White, Wilson (O.), Woodburn