View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default New Board Feature- Net54baseball’s- Pre-War Cards by issue/seller/grade/price

We have added a new board feature to Net54baseball.com. I am sure everyone has noticed, or will notice, the words, on each of the pages:

New: Net54baseball's : Pre-War Cards by Issue/Seller/Grade/Price

Those words appear below the middle banner but above the forums. It is a pull down menu that has links to eBay and GrandSlamBids for cards most of our members collect. Through this tool, you can see the most popular prewar cards by issue, by price, and by seller on eBay and GSB. It's a great way to find cards from issues you collect, and it is also an interesting way to see what else is on eBay and GSB from prewar issues you are less familiar with. This is part of the eBay and (unique) GrandSlamBids affiliate programs… Many sites have this set up to eBay, but most don’t link directly to the things we want to see. Personally, I know I have gone over to eBay, and GrandSlamBids, many times from Net54baseball.com and this will make it a click or so easier. If it offends you please don’t click on it. If there are any questions please post them here so others can see and learn too. It’s sort of self explanatory. Best regards and happy collecting!!

Last edited by Leon; 12-08-2010 at 08:27 PM.