View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 08:56 AM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coralfarmer84 View Post
So I purchased an autographed Lebron James jersey because to me it looked good. Send it to JSA and they tell me inconclusive and issue me a store credit if you will. (Frustrating because if you can't tell me yes or no why are you still charging me?) I still felt it was good so I decided to do a quick pinion before shipping it out to PSA. Well 8 min after I submitted it it got likely not genuine. I know it's a quick opinion but unless you really know the signature how can you review the 8-10 photos in such a short period. I just don't see how within 8 min it can get in front of the right person, them be doing nothing at that time, open think it stinks and resubmit in that time unless it was a terrible example. In this situation I don't believe thats the case, its either a decent fake or a good signature IMO. My opinion is the signature is good but at this point I have no choice but to send it back to seller. Attached is a photo of a JSA one I already own vs the white one that had no authentication. Your thoughts....
with literally millions of fake / bogus signatures out there ,
1000's of people being ripped off due to bogus claims
"Certificate Of Authenticity by a "reputable company" is the only way to go
and some one has to be recognized as a Leader in sports signature authentication
JSA is regarded one of if not the best in the industry if you consider realized sales in auctions as a true litmus test
there are others but not as well regarded to the General buying public