View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Bi11..R0berts

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
I was a bidder at about half of the final price ( little over $3 card)...I am at 51/77 (just in the past couple of months) with a few of the stars. I would have bid more if I had been less complete on my set. With the stars included in this near set, I would have gone to $4-5/card w/o mine being 2/3rds complete.

The final price is about right considering the last complete set ( with a nice graded Ryan) that I saw sell, sold on H and S last summer for $800 +18.5% BP.
Saved - thanks for the price information on the previous sale. Just curious what you have done to make the progress you have - local shows, ebay? Ebay seems like a slow go to me.
Successful transactions with: Chesboro41, jimivintage, Bocabirdman, marcdelpercio, Jollyelm, Smanzari, asoriano, pclpads, joem36, nolemmings, t206blogcom, Northviewcats, Xplainer, Kickstand19, GrayGhost, btcarfango, Brian Van Horn, USMC09, G36, scotgreb, tere1071, kurri17, wrm, David James, tjenkins, SteveWhite, OhioCard Collector, sysks22, ejstel. Marty