View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 01:28 PM
Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
Appreciate the kind words! I sold the 65 baseball, not the football. I hear ya loud and clear on paying for those high #s. That is part of what has given me a little pause about the 67s. I have looked on ebay at several of the 67 highs. In many cases, there doesn't appear to be a shortage, I agree. Best of luck on all of your projects! I'm sure we'll be talking!!

Sounds good brother. I will pull those Phillys for ya........any other football sets your wanting to start. LMK and I will see what I have on hand. I have a hoard of NMMT or better 81 topps football I got from a vending box if you ever wanna start that set. And if you have any extra 67's hit me up.
Successful Transactions with: cammb, jim, sean1125,bobbyw8469, vintagetoppsguy, mintacular, rube26105, irishdenny, brick, Robextend,dboneesq, northviewcats, wdwfan, Dhogan, quitcrab, eliminator, Harliduck, tonyo, fetamore, hcv123, Bocabirdman, Casey2296,Aplyon86 Futbowl, pwang100, GoCubsGo32, Sidepocket, jcarroll84, DanP, YazFenway08, 4reals, sflayank, frazier and many others