View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:55 AM
Todd Schultz

I started collecting postwar again several months ago, and definitely enjoy sorting the cards by team rather than random sequencing assigned by Topps. Like many others, I have vacillated between card holders and binders over the years, and still have some in each, but presently I prefer the binders. I have even cracked out several PSA 8 commons--only non-valuable ones thus far-- since quality raw cards seem to command decent interest these days, and who knows where grading will be in a few or several years.
I really like the 8 pocket sheets, stored flat. I place each card in a vintage card penny sleeve (larger Topps/Bowman size), that fits snugly in the pocket and allows me to remove the card for individual viewing with minimal handling/risk of damage.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.

Last edited by nolemmings; 02-10-2019 at 10:00 AM.