View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:18 AM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemmings View Post
I started collecting postwar again several months ago, and definitely enjoy sorting the cards by team rather than random sequencing assigned by Topps. Like many others, I have vacillated between card holders and binders over the years, and still have some in each, but presently I prefer the binders. I have even cracked out several PSA 8 commons--only non-valuable ones thus far-- since quality raw cards seem to command decent interest these days, and who knows where grading will be in a few or several years.
I really like the 8 pocket sheets, stored flat. I place each card in a vintage card penny sleeve (larger Topps/Bowman size), that fits snugly in the pocket and allows me to remove the card for individual viewing with minimal handling/risk of damage.
The 8 pocket sheets with the vintage sized sleeves is a GREAT idea! With smaller sets, I have used 4 pocket pages with Card Saver 1s but have looked for alternatives to 9 pocket pages for larger sets. I think this is it. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk