View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 01:40 PM
Alfredo

Default Latest vintage lot picked up!!

I posted this somewhere else, comments are always welcome and glad to share them with everyone here!!
Ok so Havent picked anything up practically since abril but here is something I happened to stumble upon....... I always see how lucky people are at finding cards in garage sales or wherever but nothing ever happens to me in that sense..... Now this last week I came across a guy on facebook sellign some of his uncles cards he no longer wanted, I asked him to take some pics and show me what he had.... He did and I talked to him a bit and agreed on a price and he mailed them over and Im just receiving them today. Well here is what I got hope you all enjoy!!

So theres a pretty wide array of cards there, just looking over i saw one topps venezuelan 62 in the bunch............

But!!!!.................................

These beauties were in the lot as well!!!! Not in the best condition but you tell me.......

[hr]
And!!! these other 3 guys happened to be included as well, maybe someone knows them........

and probably the cherry on top

[hr]

I dont think anyone can guess how much I paid for all of this.... but i dont mind if you try, i dont mind saying how much it was either, but id like to see peoples thoughts about it first........ hope you all enjoy