View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 08:10 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387
Default Kemp's silly cycle and quote yesterday

Well this cycle is just so hard....since the discussion about it for a week, another incredible cycle is achieved, first one for the padres..

such a great team accomplishment...he actually almost had a second homer...

if you look at the MLB article , Kemp says Nolan Arenado asked him a 'tough' question about his last hit which was almost a homer.....'Would you rather it have been a homer run or a triple'

Kemp said ' I like home runs, but it was my first cycle...so I think the cycle would be better'

Lets continue to praise lesser accomplishments for the player and for the team.... why get a homer when you can get a triple for the cycle...sounds better for the team and the player...maybe he does stop on third if the ball goes over the wall.....lets get that triple?

anyway it only took a week for an actual sports event to back up what I have been saying...I know people disagree with me and everyone can have their own opinion but what I been saying isn't out in left field ....

I would of rather of had the 2 homers double and single...that should be more celebrated...more total bases..more rbis, possibly more runs and better for the team ..but that's just one guys opinion....than having a 1 in every category.....if the cycle meant nothing and wasn't celebrated, Kemp wouldn't ever of been asked that 'tough question'

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-15-2015 at 08:12 AM.