View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarlowe1 View Post
We have the photo in question below center, Steve Evans exemplar left, Ray Schalk exemplar right. Thinking that the the guy in the middle may be Schalk is as ludicrous as the Thorpe ID.
While I greatly appreciate your helpfulness on this, I am baffled why you felt compelled to take that kind of belittling attitude? I clearly said I was posting this to get input from you guys because I respect your opinions. I also thought it would be helpful for others because no one else had previously identified the players on this card. I just happened to have a crazy good $400 scope from my job that wotks with a camera, so it made identification possible now.

I have been trying to identify some of the other players and execs (looking for Ban Johnson, etc.) instead of confirming everyone else at this point; thus the reason I put question marks by a few names I still have to look into. I am not claimimg it is definitely Thorpe or Schalk - I just put the possible names with question marks.
Recent transactions with: Leon, LukeLyon, wilkiebaby11, KC Doughboy, robbessette, JollyElm, jimmivintage, benderbroeth, JManos, Haybag, Northviewcats, Sean1125, Clydepepper, hangman62, simas7173, pencil1974, Nappy1525, T206Collector, h2oya311, 25801wv, sycks22, tolstoi, sebie43, JasonD08, Brian Van Horn, bcbgcbrcb, Lordstan, Frankbmd, jasonc, markf31, mybuddyinc, kailes2872, mintacular, campyfan39, Cat, Jcfowler6, sam9795, chaddurbin, 39special, vtgmsc, jdl7860, 4815162342, 71buc, Lgarza99, etc.