View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 11:34 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedin26 View Post
Go Canucks!!

Since the Canucks have been bad for a few years and likely will be for a while yet, tickets are cheap. I haven't been to a game in about 8 years but I think this might be a good time to go.
I think the Canucks look good this year. That Elias Pettersson kid looks like he is going to be a great one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUM301 View Post
Bruins should be pretty tough again this season, can the younger guys keep progressing is the question. At least the coaching staff takes some chances and allows the "kids" to grow and learn the ins and outs. Overall, the 3`rd line is just so-so and even the 2`nd will go games with little production. Defense is average or slightly better. Chara is older than Brady but still steady (need to watch minutes), back checking will help. Goaltending is their strongest suit, solid 1 2 combo with Rask at about 55 games or so. Always root for the Leafs and dump on the Yank, I mean Canadiens !! Enjoy the season boys, long live Johnny Buyck.
I'm really surprised to see Chara back this year. Has he said this is his last year?

The Leafs look good so far and should improve once everyone gets use to their linemates.

I think Nylander outpriced himself? If he or his agent don't bend, I doubt we'll see him back in a Leafs sweater anytime soon.