View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 12:55 PM
J@son Du.nc@n

Just received the vintage and some other items in the mail regarding this collection. There are over 1000 vintage stars, high #s, teams, checklists from mostly 60s. Some 50s through 70s. Most is baseball, little basketball, football, and hockey. There is another album of autographed cards with stars and HOFers. There is about 300 nice mid grade vintage commons from the mid 1960s. I will post keys later when I have time. He is looking for an offer on this stuff so feel free to message me. I think the vintage alone has an ebay value of around $2000-4000. Complete sets book around $16K beckett and I have no idea what % they sell at my guess is about 60% if factory and 40-50% otherwise. The unopened material is worth about $500-1200. There is alot of memorabilia and autographed material worth probably another $2-3K atleast. The commons and near sets material have no idea. There is alot of it. Lots of stars etc in it too he says. There is probably $20-30K material here if worked right. While I enlightened him on the fact he would be lucky to get half in one swoop, I know he doesnt expect retail or close. With that being said offers are opened. I will try to post scans of stars of vintage perhaps some autos. I am not going to stand behind autographed items even though I have some knowledge on them because they are raw on cards so adjust your offers accordingly. Most vintage stars are low grade to mid with average VGish.

Thanks
Jason

Last edited by JasonD08; 05-18-2012 at 12:56 PM.