View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 06:51 AM
Bill Gregory

If I were selling a card, and the buyer had a legitimate reason why they had to back out (as in something completely unforeseeable came up), I would work with them, and if need be, I would let them back out of the trade. I'm talking something like a family member had to be rushed to the hospital, or a blown engine, etc. I'd be upset at the loss of the sale, but at the same time I'd realize "hey, I still have the card, and maybe I'll find another buyer". I respect the members of this forum, and will treat them accordingly.

Adrian, should you come back and read this thread (and I agree with those that think we will see you again), you need to understand why the trades that went south were reported, and why some of the forum members feel uncomfortable about dealing with you (ie blocking you as a bidder, etc). Having to back out of a trade, or trades, because money you were expecting to come in didn't--that's not a good reason. It means that you're really making deals beyond your means. It demonstrates poor judgement.

You seem like an alright guy, Adrian, but you also sound a little bit like a diva. The name calling in the other thread was really uncalled for, and this thread announcing your imminent departure seems like an attempt to gain...I don't know what...pity, or maybe attention?

Maybe it's best you just step away for a while.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.

Last edited by the 'stache; 05-22-2013 at 06:52 AM.