View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschwade View Post
The only suspect ones that I am familiar with are Beban and John David Crow. The others on the entire Tebow panel are good (like I said, I'm not familiar enough with Tim's). Quick peak, Lattner is good and Dawkins is good.

Which ones can you specifically call out?
In case anyone cares, here is the ball. http://www.auctionzip.com/aflive.htm...4998820&seq=84

I don't like the Crow either. Or the Plunkett, Toretta, Rodgers, Rogers, Lattner, Cassady, Wuerffel, Rozier. Tebow doesn't form the I and rarely if ever dots it. What's up with Plunkett and Lattners' T's?

None are terrible, complete messes. I just see discrepancies in almost every one, which adds up to too much suspicion for me.

After looking at the autographs, I found this ball below. They all match what I would expect from authentic examples. Note all the differences with the ball in question. However, it looks like Tebow used the same pen?? Maybe it all is a coincidence.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg three.jpg (66.6 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg two.jpg (57.1 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg One.jpg (57.6 KB, 171 views)