View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:59 AM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wymers Auction View Post
Once again for me the sickening thing is that they had a really nice looking auction without all of that crap. I love some of the art glass in their auction, but I will not support them in anyway, shape, or form.
I agree, that is why I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Tampa Auction Kings were a "new" auction house and their first two monthly auctions they offered these forgeries. When notified of this forgery issue, they responded that they would look into the matter. Yet they sold out anyway. The third month they have really steped up their game! Now we have a slabbed PSA "authentic" auto and a few others that may pass muster, mixed in with the plethora of our standard, run-of-the-mill, forgeries. Dick Butkis and Walter Payton are new ones for me.

The shame is that if they are so willing to ignore their ethical responsibility on these, where is their line? Do they even have a line they won't cross? "Might not be stolen" "Looks like 14K gold"? I will not participate again.

Auctionkingz.com
Tampa, Florida
forgeries of baseball autographs
Tampa Auction Kings May 26 2012