View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 09:06 AM
Administrator

Default Too many off topics again....suggestions?

Posted By: Lee Behrens

As the old timers to this board I use to contribute much more to this board. In the last year it has gotten so bad with O/T threads that I have really become disinterested with responding only to threads with T206 in the title that look interesting. On any given day the topics on the first page are 50% off topic.

I think Quan really nailed it with his response. There needs to be restraint from everyone whether starting a thread or responding to an O/T thread. The site has morphed into I don't know what, every where from Bonds theards to Yogi threads to daily topics to hypothetical who's this and who's that. I think the majority of us come here to talk vintage baseball cards.

My suggestion to Leon is to delete the threads and seend a private email to the poster. These threads clutter up the main topics of the board. You were able to keep the greatest thread ever on the T206s clean I know we can do it for the whole board.

I personally come to this board to learn, talk and contribute about vintage baseball cards. Not have a USA Today version of sports with vintage baseball cards thrown in.

Lee