View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Administrator

Default SAVE THE SEALS.....A CRY FOR HELP !!!!!!

Posted By: Jim T

Dan

I just want to clarify a few things as you are obviously passionate about this topic and may have read a few things into my post...

"JIM T....I did enough research, that is a cover up to help the many that are constantly on their backs. Some fisherman even said he was considering quitting because of all the pressure, must be guilty. Watch one of the videos, yo uwill see that your side is an immediate cover-up.....silly."

I am not on a side. I merely pointed out that there is another side to this story. The two sides in this debate each have an agenda and will present whatever information supports that agenda. I will not jump to any conclusions based on that information. However, I am very familiar with the HSUS, their agenda, and their means for acheiving that agenda. As a result, I am very skeptical of any facts that they might furnish in making their case.

"Jim. T- about your link again, go to harpseals.org like said above and it is on youtube.com and other major places .Look at the you tube and Jim.T you will see that you are absolutely wrong. To those who do not care ,simply do not read. You can open any thread you want, this is your choice."

Not sure where I am wrong as I did not yet take a position on this topic. The only statements of fact that I made is that there are two sides to this story (clearly that is true) and that the HSUS is anti-hunting (also true).

In response the question posed "how can one not be bothered by this massacre"?

I want reliable facts before I oppose or support anything like this. It would be very easy for me to sit here in my comfy chair surrounded by thousands of dollars worth of baseball cards and other luxuries, and criticize a person for how they make a living. And if I did criticize them, I might want to look in the mirror before I shove another big mac or kfc chicken leg in my mouth. Anyone familiar with factory farms in the US knows that this kind of bloody massacre goes on daily in this country and nobody is to up in arms about that fact. In fact, I might argue that anyone that uses mass produced animal products in this country might as well be swinging the club themselves.