View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekingofclout View Post
Let me ask you this, Travis. When people here post a scan of an Ali/Joe Louis/Sonny Liston autograph, and you reply that "it's bad." Do you spend 15-30 minutes studying the autograph on the screen? If not, how can you come to the conclusion that the signature is bad? According to you, the TPA's must spend a good amount of time comparing known examples before a valid opinion can be reached. Can you see the discrepancy here, Travis?

actually i do spend quite a bit of time with opinions i give on most boxing autograph unless it is very, very obviously bad, childlike signature. But the ones that are questionable or even the ones that look obviously good, and that is a majority of the ones that get submitted to these companies, i spend quite a bit of time or i will not make an opinion at all. The tpa's cannot afford to spend that time because they have subscribed to a system where they have scant little time on each autograph, so they cut corners in my opinion. that have a business model that maximizes their profits, but i think it does not translate into giving the customer what they deserve, which is time to do a proper authentication.

thank you for your question.

Last edited by travrosty; 09-08-2012 at 09:37 PM.