View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 04:48 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Do you know who that author is? Read this current document (linked site), all 27 exhibits, and get back with me.....What you said is reckless in the context of what was being said. Make sure you read the Cease and Desist letter filed only about 2 and a 1/2 months ago in court, against the author of your information. That is who you are relying on. Again, read this site and let me know your thoughts...
btw, just because he mentions the fact that I have a 30 yrs old drug conviction doesn't make me guilty of anything else, which I am not. What I did back then was the most stupid stuff I have ever done and I paid a heavy price, some 30 yrs ago...but just because that is true doesn't make his other wildly incorrect assumptions true. And of course he won't quote sources as he is the one making everything up on his site, to fit his narrative....but he is just a two bit criminal, plain and simple. A smart one, but a two bit one nonetheless.

http://peternashpublicdocuments.com/
Crazy how what you did is now actually a real job in many parts of america.

As far as your(Leon) post about this site going down hill for 14 years and running. That must be why you are selling to Beckett. I got this info from a very respected source.LOL