View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 09:14 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
The ebay promotions are always listed on their home page if they are running a special or promotion. I think to add a link to eBay's home page is kinda pointless. I would hope by now, everyone would know of the website. I do agree that most of us don't visit their home page and just keep an eye on the watched list and saved searches list. I think the way we have been doing it so far works best and that's just sharing the info on Net54's main page as a post. I do use the specials and usually end up purchasing from one of the members here, that list on ebay. Most recently a purchase from Luke.
Most likely we will put a link up there because some members want it and it won't hurt anything. There are tons of links there so most likely we will just put a red link that says Check Ebay Promos so members will only have to click once. When we put in the water cooler section some members didn't want it either. But it's never hurt much. And much like most websites in our hobby we are an ebay affiliate so extra clicks to ebay is good.