View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Chuck Tapia

all of the Mantles I found are clear cut forgeries. Some who have the forgers best friend Christopher MORAL LESS. Not a problem though because the buyers are f'ing morons and it really doesn't hurt anybody. When PSA & JSA make mistakes...it hurts people. This is a crime that only affects the Legally moronic././ I hope this helps Anyone buying anything from this auction ZIP site simply has SHIT FOR BRAINS, so I could care less.

The autograph industry has jumped so far over the shark it is sickening from where I sit. Some will say this isn't a problem. It's only a problem if you are a jack ass and buy it. MARK MY WORDS....I WILL never PURCHASE ANOTHER AUTOGRAPH AS LONG AS I LIVE. TOO many f faces in the forgery business for my liking and the scum bag loser at Auction Zip is another example of a PIMPLE that needs to be popped by the authorities.

The forgers and sellers like this auctionzip jack ass knows what we all know. Law enforcementis completly inept just like all government and could give a rats ass. They have to stop Marijuana first., while poeple are all f'ed up and addicted to harmful substances like alcohol, tobacco & prescription drugs... fake autographs don't rate so all you forgers!!!! Have at it. There is still obviouslly a large enough audience of idoits out there so go get em. If they want to be complete idiots...just let them, who really cares. They get what they want a cheap thrill and the forgers get what they want...their money so it's a win win.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 04-24-2012 at 04:46 PM.