View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deertick View Post
Told him the issues with the COAs being garbage, asked him to google Morales, CSC, Operation Bullpen, etc. He was willing to pull the items. He will call me tomorrow.

A couple of things:
  • FBI said it needs to reach a monetary threshold to investigate. It is probably why this stuff is being dumped on small locals. Said to call State Attorney General. Operation Bullpen was a task force requested by the SAG.
  • State Attorney General said I have to fill out a complaint (haven't done that yet)
  • Apparently this stuff is again originating in FL and getting shipped all over, with a lot of reports coming in from PA, also in small auctions
  • I threw Richard's name around as a reputable expert.
Thanks oh so much .
That is ok, I have helped bring down scum before and am in the midst of doing it again now.
Always willing to help.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow

Last edited by RichardSimon; 04-25-2012 at 04:24 PM.