View Single Post
Old 08-06-2016, 04:31 AM

Default And..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardSimon View Post
This seemingly never ending saga continues.
The original buyer told me on Aug 2 he would ship it out that day by 2 day priority mail.
I wrote to him today asking him about that.
His reply:
"Was just about to message you today and ask if your other buyer contacted you yet letting you know he's interested. I didn't want to ship back and have the buyer back out and leave you hanging."

Is this guy a weasel or what? Fortunately my other buyer is patiently waiting for the Maris.

Then this:
"I can't ship today cause I'm not at home. Still at work and have another surgery scheduled later. Tomorrow afternoon should be fine or I can deliver in person as I'll be in New York for a conference 8-11 to 8-14. Let me contact my credit card and see if they have any procedure on returning something from the internet as I've never done that."

This guy is a piece of work and I told him to ship it tomorrow and since he paid through paypal I would refund him by paypal.
My friend Jim Stinson wrote me about this thread and told me just get rid of this pain in the ass. Some people are just not worth the time.
The good news is that for most transactions 99% will be good and decent people maybe even friends , so the 1% while indeed frustrating well.. Hyman Roth while not an autograph dealer said it best