View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Default blank FRONTS for t206 or others?

Posted By: John

“Just throwing these out to say again, that everyone in this hobby should always think twice before buying print errors, blanks (front or back), or other cards that are outside of the norm.”

"John, think what you'd like but a transaction with me would all but guarantee the card would not be altered."

Or at least not that I or anyone else could tell.....

“fyi...there is no silhouette and the paper stock is only roughed up on a small portion because that card had paper loss to start. Most of the blank fronts are undetectable...whether you think so or not.”

Are you saying that the above cards are doctored and not genuine???

If so why show them at all the question I believe was to show legit copies, and those cards off for grading now are they legit??

What’s your point in all this?

1.You want to wow us with your knowledge or allude that you have some amazing insight we fail to have all the while baiting us for an upcoming book?
2.You’re like one of those guys who tells people he’s a spy, when he really works at a Burger King?
3.You make and sell these creations, if not why bother making them….sort of like getting busted making counterfeit money in my basement only to tell the feds I was doing it so I could better spot counterfeit money??

Why must everything be a riddle with you Kevin, its like a freaking episode of Kung Fu…you may think you’re educating us but I for one get more confused with each post you make. I find myself wondering what exactly it is you’re trying to show/teach us….

P.S. Your above post in no way pointed to a bigger picture of beware or had any education purposes to it, it looked like you posted cards you own that were legit in response to the question raised in the post.